Technical Operations Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Cynthia, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Technical Operations Specialist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in West Point, PA. Details for the position are as follows:
- Maintain records and test results following good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Executing assignments against critical-path timelines in a right-first-time manner.
- Authoring technical documents to support process optimization and investigation support.
- Key Skills: GMP, CAPA, Root Cause Investigation, Change Control, documentation, Risk assessment, risk management, Pharmaceutical, Deviation, Manufacturing, Upstream, Downstream, validation and/or process improvement, lean/six sigma, Proactive Process Monitoring, Data Analytics, Quality risk management, SOP, Troubleshooting.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 1st shift, 8AM – 5PM.
- This is a contract role slated for 12 months.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to this posting with your resume attached
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupWhy Work Here?
Global healthcare company that delivers innovative health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, and biologic therapies.
AddressWest Point, PA