My name is Shannon, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Raynham, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
• Conduct Export Order Management functions (processing sales orders, customer inquiries, new account set up requests, dispute management and satisfying special affiliate requirements/requests), in accordance with defined processes, policies, quality controls, service quality guidelines and legal compliance activities.
• Lead communication cross-functionally (with data and facts) to investigate, research and resolve all process exceptions promptly and accurately.
• Lead projects including system implementation/testing, recalls, product code consolidation, acquisition and divesture activities.
• Serve as a change agent and advises management of changing needs of the customer base and leads process improvements to accommodate customer requirements.
• Responsible for providing troubleshooting and solutions to the Coordinator team as it relates to system capabilities, processes, and affiliate management.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field