My name is Melissa Dowling and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager (Consumer Marketing or Digital Agency Experience Needed) for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Stamford, CT 06902. Details for the position are as follows:
Duration: 9+ months (extension based on performance and budget)
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing Laundry Home Care is responsible for contributing to the overall vision-setting and strategic roadmap for digital marketing across laundry and home care brands. The Sr. Manager will work with brand teams and agencies to develop digital strategies, leverage owned digital channels to deliver on business objectives, and elevate digital marketing through consultation, advancement of digital maturity, innovation, and upskilling of the organization. Collaboration with Global and cross functional teams will be key as we seek to implement an omnichannel mindset and create a connected consumer journey.
Responsibilities include sharing best practices globally as well as piloting new marketing technologies in coordination with the International Digital Marketing Unit. This position reports to the Director, Media & Digital Marketing.
- Contribute to communications planning framework strategies working collaboratively with Brand, media and insights managers
- Build, plan and assist implementation of the overall/objectives driven digital marketing strategic plan for top brands ; inclusive of awareness through conversion driving activities such as SEO, SEM, Website UX, mobile, social, programmatic display/video, retail.com, ecommerce and custom audiences
- Assist agencies and brand partners with digital strategy implementation
- Build and assist implementation of an inbound digital marketing plan inclusive of content strategy for key brands
- Evaluate important metrics and make recommendations that affect website traffic and engagement
- Ensure digital brand marketing and content integration with eCRM platform
- Advice and oversight on all brands’ digital creative and tactical considerations
- Play a key role in program measurement and reporting (collaborating with insights and media teams).
- Identify the latest trends in digital marketing and technology
- Assist with digital upskilling initiatives
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Liaise with Global Media, US Legal and US Purchasing.
Proficiency / understanding in the following areas of digital marketing:
- Content creation through editorial, video, and audio platforms
- CX/UX for digital campaigns
- Working knowledge of e-commerce best practices
- Marketing technology
- Data collection, strategy, reporting
- Consumer journey mapping
- Data governance
- BS Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ management experience in digital agency and/or CPG Marketing
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to email@example.com with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field