We are looking for someone with an electrical background for 2nd shift (1 PM – 9 PM).
Job Duties & Requirements:
· Performs detailed skid electrical assembly for custom and standard water equipment.
· Receives project kits and materials needed for skid electrical conduit layout as required to meet specific Electrical quality standards.
· Assemble and layout detailed skid electrical conduit runs by means of direct hand equipment coordination.
· Follow clear detailed electrical drawings, point to point schematics, wiring diagrams and detailed instructions and specifications.
· Use a variety of simple hand / power tools and test instruments, as needed to perform detailed skid electrical conduit layouts.
· Will be required to keep detailed records, data and cut sheets as required
· Will maintain equipment, tools and work areas in clean organized manner
· Must have 2-4 years of electrical experience
· Must be able to read blueprints and follow schematics
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field