Duration: open-ended assignment, scheduled for 6+ months with extensions based on client need and performance
Pay Rate: $36.08/hour, targeted, based on experience
The Senior Administrative Assistant supports the Senior Directors within the US Medical organization , Medical Director Office and MSL team. This individual will also provide project management support including submission and tracking of purchase orders, meeting management, team meeting minutes, and other identified projects and processes to support the excellence and operations of these functions.
- Manage Outlook calendar for Sr Medical Directors, and MSL Team Director, considering multiple time zones and priorities
- Plan large, complex meetings and manage all meeting logistics for these functions
- Schedule and manage travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Actively participate as a member of the US Medical Administrative Assistant community and provide cross coverage support to other department assistants as needed
- Process all Scopes of Work (SOWs) and obtain purchase orders
- Manage monthly accrual requests
- Problem solves issues (e.g. invoice exceeds PO amount etc.)
- Vendor management and support
- 3 or more years of administrative experience required. Familiarity with biotechnology/ pharmaceutical industry preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered
- Education: Assoc. Degree is required, Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Must have excellent communication skills, proficiency with computers, including MS office suite and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrated experience problem-solving and proactive dealing with complex, ambiguous situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated experience in execution and accountability for project coordination and, or management. Anticipates needs and potential obstacles.
- Applies innovative problem solving methods and generates ideas; is solution oriented; owns projects and tasks until completed; implements and communicates solutions and outcomes.
- Assist visitors on behalf of manager.
- Must be capable of understanding priorities and making responsible decisions with limited information; accomplishes tasks independently, has strong personal awareness.