Currently seeking a Renewal Manager for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN. Details for the position are as follows:
· Candidate will be responsible for the management of contract renewals with existing customers. 90-120 days prior to a renewal, this candidate will be responsible for communicating with the sales/account management teams as well as the customer that they are up for a renewal.
· They will go over the terms and conditions, make any necessary changes/modifications requested by the customer, and streamline contract issues and the overall customer renewal experience. They will also be responsible for pulling reports and analyzing current data associated to the customer as well as forecasting any risk associated with the revenue up for renewal.
- We really appreciate sales backgrounds. Components to sales is negotiation experience, deal closure, managing customer accounts – we have had some account managers join renewal team and they had good success. Sales closing new business and account management is managing existing customers.
- Renewal team is managing existing customers.
- Prior renewal required? Doesn’t have to be renewal specific experience. a lot of skills that can be applied to sales role it can translate well, also like account managers at a tech company or subscription based renewal model can translate well.
- Renewals not required but negotiations is really good to have (like coming from a procurement environment)
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field