Remote Research Associate
The Fountain Group Frederick, MD
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 100% Remote (EST).
- Qualified Candidates Have:
- Epidemiology experience
- Research experience with literature searches, data analysis, etc.
- candidates with lime disease therapeutic area experience are preferred, not required.
- Support the global medical and scientific Lyme disease vaccine team by developing and organizing the scientific knowledge base through data analysis and interpretation, application of the Epidemiology literature, and interaction with internal and external experts.
- Analyze US and EU surveillance data, review local Epidemiology data to quantify burden of disease, systematically organize global Epidemiology data in a centralized hub, and support on-going Epidemiology burden of disease studies.
- Perform literature searches and data analysis to support ongoing studies.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to this with your tailored resume including your contact information; expect a follow-up from an 813 number!
You may also forward this posting to any qualified friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field