Long Term Position
Pay Range: $35-40/hour
The Quality Engineer will be assisting in driving improvement and corrective action in the quality of components from external suppliers. Will develop acceptance criteria for materials and monitor supplier performance regarding improvement initiatives (corrective action, manufacturing yield issues, field failures, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- 1-3+ years of engineering related experience. Will also consider entry level recent college graduates that possess engineering internship, co-op or related experience.
- Experience supporting quality related initiatives is preferred.
- Experience with supplier quality related functions is a big plus, but not required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, SolidWorks or other CAD software is desired.
- Medical Device industry or other regulated industry exposure is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and prioritization abilities are required.