My name is Casey Ashley, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Quality Control Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located West Chester, OH Details for the position are as follows:
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or cGXP regulated environment
- Must have the ability to effectively understand, read, write, communicate and follow instructions in the English language.
- Good attention to detail is required. Individual must be capable of keeping accurate records and performing mathematical calculations.
- Performs testing of samples. Maintains and troubleshoots testing equipment.
- Prepare documentation of activities, actions, and results. Ensure proper documentation practices during job activities. Read SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and excerpts from technical documentation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records (for example: laboratory notebooks, quality records, sample receipts).
- Complete required training.
- Ensure that weights, measures, and raw materials are managed appropriately so that manufactured batches contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Perform visual inspections.
- Verify count, measure and check materials to ensure proper components, quantities, and/or characteristics.
- Use MAXIMO and/or CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) to manage logistics. Use SAP to track inventory and materials.
- Guide others on SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures), control documents, and/or other work instructions. Coordinate activities of support groups.
- Identify temporary and permanent fixes to address issues.
- Monitor records to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Create, generate, type, proof, and distribute correspondences.
- Ensure that incoming materials are inspected and released.
- Ensure that others carry out laboratory duties in a manner consistent with cGMP.
- Interpret quality standards to ensure all incoming materials comply with requirements.
- Perform regular audits of SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and/or work instructions.
- Perform routine sampling activities and associated data entry.
- Wear gowning, sterile garments, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as required by specific activities.
- Read and interpret diagrams, drawings, and other schematics.
- Recommend and initiate activities to ensure area and equipment is maintained in a state of compliance.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field