My name is Jennifer Osterman, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Quality Control Lab Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Pearl River, NY. Details for the position are as follows:
- Perform operations necessary for quality testing and plays a role in implementing new technology within quality control.
- Provide an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, interpreting and validating quality procedures and test methods.
- Complete routine testing of raw materials, in-process and final products in accordance with SOPs for product release and validation.
- Aid in the development of test methods.
- Conduct data review and preliminary evaluation of results.
- Solve problems using limited predetermined options such as repeating the assay when parameters are not met to determine the cause, etc.
- Provide input to the technical composition of operating documentation.
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Years
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field