My name is Chrys and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Quality Control Chemist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Branchburg, NJ Details for the position are as follows:
- Conduct physical and chemical analysis of raw materials / in-process / semi-finished goods / finished goods / stability and complaint samples.
- Utilize the appropriate equipment in the QC laboratory for analyses, including those used for chromatographic, spectroscopic and wet chemical analyses.
- Qualify, calibrate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment in the QC laboratory.
- Conduct analysis by strictly following the written and approved documentation (SOPs, STPs, Specifications, Protocols, etc.).
- Perform analysis and generate data in a manner provided by procedures, processes and systems to maintain data integrity and easy traceability.
- Work with QC Manager and QA to meet training requirements, investigate OOS/OOT/Deviations results, perform Changes Controls and resolve CAPAs.
- Perform analyses and other duties in a timely manner, regularly meeting site timing expectations.
- Direct or participate in Method Transfers
- Perform analysis to be included in filing ANDA and NDA submissions to FDA.
- BS in Chemistry, advanced degree preferred.
- 5 or more years of experience within quality control or a development laboratory. Experience in pharmaceuticals highly preferred and beneficial.
- Working cGMP knowledge required.
- Experience in a laboratory supporting manufacturing operations highly beneficial.
- Knowledge in operation of general lab equipment.
- Be a problem solver and prioritize daily/weekly needs to meet shipment schedules are essential. Ability to effectively multi-task essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.