Quality Assurance Specialist
The Fountain Group Wilmington, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hello, My name is Thomas Gillitzer and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Wilmington, DE. Details for the position are as follows:
Job Description: $42-$48 Hourly
- Quality Complaint (PQC) processes, including supply site liaising and case escalation/resolution. Key elements of the position are US complaint process and regulatory knowledge, customer service, teamwork, and process improvement.
- Minimum of 3 years of quality assurance experience, to include knowledge of GMPs, quality systems, and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment including a solid understanding of FDA and other Health Authority regulatory requirements, guidance and obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a science / technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering or an equivalent pharmaceutical industry quality assurance background.
- Experience with medical devices and delivery systems (e.g. injectables, inhalers) preferred.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field