Public Health Research Associate
The Fountain Group New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Oliver, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and currently looking for a Public Health Research Associate for a prominent client of ours. This position can be Fully Remote.
- Doctorate degree or Doctoral student in Epidemiology or Public Health. Will consider MPH degrees with several years of work experience.
- Conduct literature reviews and other background research needed for various regulatory documents and regulatory requests including.
- Work with the Epidemiology sections of the Risk Management Plans (RMP), Pediatric Investigational Plans (PIP), Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR)/Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRER) and orphan drug applications.
- Maintain version control of documents and facilitate multiple rounds of review and revision.
- Familiarity with online medical literature search engines (e.g. PubMed, EMBASE, OVID, TDR’s Incidence Prevalence Database).
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate who is hired and still gainfully employed after 30 days.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field