Long Term Position
Pay Range: $45-52/hour
The Project Manager will manage the execution of the company’s legal entity name change. Activities requiring coordination and oversight include but are not limited to label and registration impact assessment, change management, label vendor activities, international product notifications/registrations and inventory control.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of the project on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-5+ years of project management related work experience.
- Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or other related industry exposure is preferred.
- Strong team collaboration skills and leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field