Project Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Project management of multiple concurrent projects of small to medium size related to digital content management, Veeva Vault MedComms and digital publishing.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the digital content management team supporting Medical Affairs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet with customers to prompt for issues and requirements.
- Strong MS Office\Power Point skills, ability to document meetings, action items, status.
- Familiarity with Veeva Vault is a plus.
- Familiarity with Medical Affairs is a plus.
- Familiar with Content Management systems / processes is a plus.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field