Project Management Specialist (Marketing)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Rhys, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Project Management Specialist (Marketing) for a prominent client of ours. This position is Fully Remote (PST). Details for the position are as follows:
- This is a key role for a results-oriented person with the ability to communicate effectively, encourage sound decision making, and guide the teams to successfully deliver on commitments.
- The ideal candidate has previous experience working in an agency and/or internal creative department.
- The Project Management Specialist is highly comfortable facilitating and collaborating with teams in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented environment.
- This individual will drive the execution of various marketing initiatives including but not limited to web experiences, digital campaigns, social media, product launches, and global events.
- Provide project management support to Sr Project/Program Managers for large projects.
- Project Manage Small/Medium programs and projects
- Building out project plans, building out status reports
- Liaising with project stakeholders concerning project details and deliverables
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of projects
- Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Analyzing data as required
- Conducting administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, and meeting minutes
- Tracking and reporting project progress
- Performing other duties assigned by the Project Manager in an orderly and efficient manner
- Maintain the quality of all project document/data to assure the integrity of a project
- Work with the project manager to report analyzed data and communicate results
- Experience managing marketing projects including but not limited to web experiences, digital campaigns, social media, product launches, and global events.
- Experience building out project plans and building out status reports.
- Experience with the following a plus Asana, Trello, Salesforce Tableau
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field