My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a prominent Pharma client of ours. This position is located in Cambridge, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
Job Description: Global Oncology Business Unit (“GOBU”)
- Substantive reviews and overseeing the operational elements associated with databases and archives for key compliance activities (healthcare professional engagements, grants and donations, sponsorships, and displays and exhibits)
- Provide day-to-day operational compliance guidance to employees in functions including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Global Medical Affairs and corporate functions supporting the GOBU
- Identify and analyze trends, produce statistical reports to support the development of discussions and presentations with GOBU Compliance management.
- Collaborate with other members of the OBU Compliance team
- Coordinate cross functional project teams in support of compliance projects and ensure said projects are timely completed.
- Support compliance monitoring activities and investigations into potential compliance matters as needed in collaboration with compliance colleagues.
- Bachelor degree
- PM / Project Coordinator skill set
- MS Office software (e.g., MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel)
- Familiar w/ pharma industry regulations/guidelines (OIG regulatory guidance, PhRMA, and FDA regulations)
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field