My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a prominent Biotech client of ours. This position is located in Saint Paul, MN. Details for the position are as follows:
- Part Time (20 hours per week tops) – Contract to Hire
- Hours: Flexible within 9am-5pm timeframe, about 4 hrs per day (ex: 9-1, 10-2, 11-3, 12-4, 1-5)
- Provide administrative support to Project Managers
- Excel Workbook – planning exercise/ scheduling – to keep that up to date, meet with individual supply chain groups, so schedules are understood.
- Updating of master bill plan, meeting minutes taken.. administrative support for Scott… update PowerPoint..
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Occasional meeting minutes
- Experience – general administration, coordinator, analyst, support functions
- MUST be proficient with MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Strong Excel – very adept – much beyond tables and formulas
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field