My name is Arnold, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Production Planner for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Chattanooga, TN Details for the position are as follows:
- Responsible for the planning and scheduling in-house and third party manufacturer (TPM) production to support corporate service level and inventory objectives.
- Develop 12-month rolling Master Production Schedule (MPS) and Capacity Plan based upon Operation’s Sales Forecast.
- Convert MPS into detailed production line schedule for short range (2-3 month) horizon balancing inventory needs, capacity utilization and changeover impact.
- Coordinate with Plant Operations, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Customer Service and Distribution to ensure timely execution of production schedule and fulfillment of customer sales orders.
- Provide component/ingredients needs to Materials Planning or Procurement from Materials Requirement Plan (MRP).
- Participate in monthly Operation’s Sales Forecast consensus meetings with Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales and Finance making recommendations based upon observed sales trends to help forecast accuracy.
- Establish and maintain Item Master, Bills of Materials and Routings within JD Edwards (JDE) system.
- Develop and maintain Standard Packaging Instructions (SPI’s) for use on Chattem packaging lines.
- Prepare inventory obsolescence reports as required for review with Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance.
- Plan and implement packaging and/or product changes consistent with Marketing objectives, while minimizing inventory obsolescence.
- Plan new product or line extension launches consistent with Marketing & Sales timelines.
- Purchasing/inventory background
- Inventory planning
- Manufacturing/Pharma preferred
- MRP/ERP (JD Edwards)
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field