My name is Josh Stock and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Production Maintenance Technician for a prominent fortune 500 client of ours. This position is located in North Chicago, IL. Details for the positions are as follows:
- HS/GED minimum --- Associates or Technical Training/Degrees in Electronic technology or Instrumentation a plus
- 3+ years’ Plant/Utilities instrumentation Maintenance & Calibration --- packaging equipment, sensors, and systems ideal – will support Blister, Bottle, Syringe
- Maximo CMMS
- Biotech/Pharma/Life Sciences experience
- Understanding of HMI controls, vision inspection systems (MicroVU), and product serialization systems
- CLC, Gateway, and UW Parkside all have technical programs you may be able to mine students from.
- Calibrates, adjusts, repairs, maintains plant/utilities instrumentation.
- Must have a high school education with 4 -7 years experience, or a two year degree or certificate in electronics technology or equivalent.
- 4 years in the instrument technologies. Comparable military service training may be acceptable.
Additional Information From Manager:
- Operations of Production Lines: Effectively setup production line in 1 Value Stream (Blister, Bottle, Syringe).
- Setup of Production Lines: Perform setup of automated equipment in primary or secondary packaging area within 1 value stream (Blister, Bottle, Syringe).
- Line Performance/OEE: Able to monitor performance of equipment and drive efficiency.
- Line Clearance: Able to disassemble machinery, assist in clearing of materials and product from the line during changeover to the next work order.
- Quality Tasks: Perform and document demand challenges after equipment adjustments, proper handling and disposition of commodities used during setup and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting Skills: Fully capable in troubleshooting and resolving equipment related setup and runtime issues within 1 Value Stream. Minimize commodity driven MUV when troubleshooting equipment.
- Vision System Skills/Knowledge: Performs vision system tasks at the mechanic access level. Understanding of HMI controls, vision inspection systems, and product serialization systems in order to troubleshoot and resolve inefficiencies in a timely manner.
- 5S Program: Identify and assist in implementation of continuous 5S improvements across the production floor.
- Communication: Escalate higher level safety, quality, technical and operating issues in a timely manner to the appropriate groups. Communicates issues and shares learning experiences through maintenance communications. Ability to escalate and communicate to Engineering & Maintenance appropriately if further troubleshooting and repairs are required.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to the email address with your resume attached
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field