Process Engineer/Project Manager (Change Controls)
The Fountain Group Kennebunk, ME
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Josh Stock and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Process Engineer/Project Manager for a prominent fortune 500 client of ours. This position is located 100& REMOTE/Kennebunk, ME. Details for the positions are as follows:
- **This position can be remote, however, local candidate would be a plus**
- Exp w/ Change Controls
- Exp w/ Validation and Validation reports
- Exp w/machine installations & equipment
- Bachelors degree (engineering degree preferred)
- Med device, biotech, pharma, automotive, semiconductor, aerospace, GMP industry
- Process Engineering Change Controls (Travel less than 15%)
- Process Funding Requests associated with Engineering Changes
- Assist with Project Cost Tracking, and mitigation
- Standardize Change Process for changes at each SITE. Coordinate with Plant Quality Manager
- Initiate Change Control and coordinate and guide Validation Protocol development by Lead Engineer, and Quality Manager
- Liaison for completion of Validation Reports consistently across Sites and in a timely manner-This requires coordination with Plant Quality coordination
- Coordinate with Engineering and EHS the development and release of procedures that will be used for Operator training.
- Receive work scope estimates from Engineering and develop appropriation requests- coordinate until approved with Finance.
- For Each Scope of Work and cost estimate provided by Engineering, Provide:
- Approved Appropriation Request
- Change Control with Validation report
- Operator Procedures
- Experience with project management, machine installations and equipment
- Education - Bachelors degree, management or engineering
If you are interested in hearing more about the position, please respond to the email address with your resume attached
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field