Contract to Perm / Long Term Position
Pay Range: $15-17+/hour
Training will be provided on company / position specific processes and procedures.
The Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for handling outbound calls to clinician offices and patients regarding health insurance authorization process, in order for patients to obtain needed pharmaceutical drugs. Will also be faxing and emailing medical documentation. The Pharmacy Technician will provide support to Registered Pharmacist and assist with additional assigned tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Pharmacy Tech License NOT required, just a plus.
- 1-3+ years of experience.
- Experience within a retail pharmacy is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are required (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with ScriptMed is a plus, not required.