My name is Oliver, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and currently looking for a Pharmacy Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is Elizabethtown, PA.
- Mon – Thu, 9AM - 5:30PM, 32-40 hours/week
- Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage.
- Labels products under Pharmacist's supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
- Retrieves, counts and measures drugs.
- Assists Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Assists Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
- Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer.
- Refers doctors' calls and customers' medical inquiries to Pharmacist.
- Ability to resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.