The Fountain Group Carrollton, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My name is Saul Rosa, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Carrollton, TX. Details for the position are as follows:
Obtains new prescription refill information from customers such as name, address and health coverage. Acts as the patient's advocate to ensure that the prescribed drug therapy and pharmacy care plan are followed as prescribed and also meet the medical, social and personal needs of the patient, etc. Must convey professional communication with physician offices at all times both orally and written.
• Pharmacy technician license required (CPHT)
• Familiarity with pharmaceutical products, services and drug interactions.
• Organizational skills.
• Good analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail, quick study, self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field