My name is Logan Histed and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Office Administrator for a prominent client of ours. This position is West Sacramento. Details for the position are as follows:
- Monitor and control of statements of expenses of the employees
- Track, monitor, adjust forecast, review/update allocation keys for West Sacramento Facility budget, communicate/report findings/concerns with department heads (Site Leader, Global and Regional Heads), analyze expenses in preparation for annual budget process and develop farm/facility allocation charges. Establishes and maintains departmental databases and develops spreadsheets of importance to department. Assist Department Managers and members in completing projects when workload is heavy
- Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, agendas, manuals, correspondence and memorandum as guided by general company practice
- Administrative Communication (memos/announcements/notifications/correspondence) to facility staff, function teams, and university researchers/collaborators (including letters for donations/un-restricted gifts)
- Prepare material/presentations for meetings as needed
- Responsible for expenses and visa reports of the department heads and reviewing all their direct reports? expenses
- Review all contracts, request edits and approval for department heads
- For managers traveling to other national and international locations and global managers visiting US sites prepare travel itineraries, meetings, obtain visas, communicate with global locations
- Facility Management/Support
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to email@example.com with your resume attached or contact me at (813)384-8972.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Logan Histed| Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Logan.histed@TheFountainGroup.com | (813)384-8972
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field