My name is Logan Histed and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Part Time (Contract to Hire) Office Admin/Administrative Support for a prominent client of ours. This position is Saint Paul, MN. Details for the position are as follows:
- Strong organizational skills, motivated, strong MS Office – Word, Excel (Vlookup, Formulas, multiple sheets), PowerPoint, SharePoint is a plus. MS Project is a huge bonus – administrative, office manager backgrounds, all fine
- Excel Workbook – planning exercise/ scheduling – to keep that up to date, meet with individual supply chain groups, so schedules are understood. Updating of master bill plan, meeting minutes taken
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans
- Assures project quality by using standard development methodologies and by working with SQA to develop and execute project quality plans
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached or contact me at (813)384-8972.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Logan Histed| Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Logan.histed@TheFountainGroup.com | (813)384-8972
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field