-Candidates with Bachelor's degrees in relative fields (Biology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, etc.) can be recent grads/junior-level candidates with 0-5 years of experience.
-Candidates with a HS diploma should have 4 years of relevant experience
-Candidates with an AA degree should have 2 years of relevant experience
Performs selected quality control testing activities, dependent upon assigned area, including the following:
• Responsible for conducting raw materials, in process, finished product and stability testing according to standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for collecting and testing Environmental Monitoring and Utility samples (Compressed Air, Gases, Water for Injection, Steam)
• Completes appropriate documentation supporting testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, and inventory forms.
• Identifies and troubleshoots equipment problems.
• Enters data evaluated for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
• Reads, understands, and follows SOP’s and complies with cGMP’s
• Supports preparation of validation protocols, executes experiments, and provides data for validation reports.
• Applies critical thought to solving problems.
• Works on problems requiring an in-depth knowledge of scientific methods and techniques.
• Executes tech transfer and other studies for basic/platform laboratory test methods
• Performs review of logbooks, GQCLIMS and MODA