The Fountain Group Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: 2 days ago
- $28 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, dental
My name is Thomas Gillitzer and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Mechanical CAD Drafter/Designer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Remote/Plymouth, MN. Details for the position are as follows:
- The primary function of the MCAD Designer/Drafter is to support engineers and technicians in the creation and revision of CAD models and/or detailed drawings for medical devices, fixtures, and tooling.
- Generate 3D CAD models of new and existing design concepts using SolidWorks. Proficient using SolidWorks 2016 or later versions.
- Proficient using Windchill PDMLink 10.2/11.0 with Workgroup Manager or equivalent PLM/PDM system.
- Experience with a variety of machining/manufacturing processes and designing for manufacturability. (e.g. Injection Molding, CNC Machining, Laser Cutting, Laser Welding, Extrusions, Braiding)
- Certificate, Diploma, or Associates Degree in Mechanical Design/Drafting required. Experience in a Mechanical Drafter/Designer role required.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field