My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Materials Planner for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Sinking Spring, PA. Details for the position are as follows:
Job Description: 21/hr
- Plan, schedule, order and manage raw material components to support the Master Production Schedulers’ build requirements of sub-assemblies and finished goods in an accurate and timely manner with minimal supervision.
- With guidance from Purchasing and Sr. Buyer, negotiates lead times with suppliers and manages suppliers’ schedules accordingly.
- With guidance from Sr. Buyer, ensure forecasted material usage volumes are communicated with suppliers to secure adequate supplier capacity.
- Analyze data from multiple tools to assess potential raw material issues and prevent any production impact or interruptions.
- buying, purchasing, production planning, supply chain, materials management, inventory control, etc.
- MS Office, Excel
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field