My name is Arnold, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Material Planner for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Frederick, MD Details for the position are as follows:
- Responsible for commercial scale raw materials planning at the Frederick Manufacturing Center (FMC).
- Create and maintain material masters and raw materials planning using MRP.
- Manages inventory to target valuation and turns.
- Works proactively to optimize procurement and inventory control processes through creative solutions, acting alone and/or teams.
- Liaises with Procurement, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Logistics and Finance
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts, and principles.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Material planning
- Commercial scale raw materials planning
- Material planning for manufacturing operations, and have run MRP in SAP
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical Thinking (data thinker)
- Manages inventory
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SAP experience
- Pharma Industry
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field