We need candidates who have previous material handler experience, and have used an ERP app for inventory management purposes.
SAP experience would be best. But, we are open to people who have experience with similar apps.
We would also like to see candidates who have a background with material handling in a regulated environment.
Experience with temperature controlled materials would be a huge plus.
The Material Handler is a position reporting to Senior Warehouse Facilitator with the duties to move and transport a variety of material within and between various operating areas. This position includes the function to perform SAP transactions for shipping and receiving activities, load/unload trucks and sea containers, perform sampling for variety of materials and tank farm activities.
Essential Job Functions:
• Understand and comply with all applicable SOPs, GMPs and department/site guidelines to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. (OSHA, FDA, DEA, FTZ etc.)
• Safely and proficiently operate multiple types of powered lifts.
• Immediately report and help investigate any incident/accident.
• Complete daily safety check lists.
• Safely charge batteries for powered lifts.
• Communication with formulation and filing team.
• Material tracking in SAP and with status tags.
• Responsible for drug substance thawing process and associated material movements.
• Safely and proficiently operate hand pallet jacks and orbital shakers for thawing.
• Maintain skill proficiency in SAP (including Radio Frequency devices), WES, Microsoft Outlook, Temp Tracer and any other programs necessary to support all warehouse/label control activities.
• Work to support site and department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Perform all housekeeping tasks necessary to keep work areas clean and organized.
• Perform all warehouse duties related to supporting all production areas.
• Perform all system transactions and updates including BOL, MRR, MMC, POD, DFR, etc. and complete any written documentation required to support these processes or forms.
• Assist in the review, creation and/or edit process for SOPs, work instructions and forms. This may involve utilization of Microsoft Word to complete the document updates.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2 years material handling experience, a plus in temperature-controlled material.
• SAP/ERP system experience
Physical Demands/Environmental Conditions:
• Office and plant environment
• Ability to lift up to and including 60 lbs
• Ability to respond to emergency response situations
• Ability to respond to emergencies and direct Emergency Response Teams
• Ability to work varying and extended hours
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment
• Accountability and punctuality
• 3-5 years material handling in temperature-controlled material.
• SAP ERP Warehouse Management experience
• Experience working in a GMP environment
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field