My name is Melissa Dowling and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Marketing/ Communications Project Manager for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in South Jordan/Salt Lake City area. Details for the position are as follows:
Candidates must be in the South Jordan/Salt Lake City area. This role will be remote during the Stay at Home and Safer at Home Orders. Once normal, in-office business resumes, candidates will be expected to be in the office 50% of the time (with all local distancing, mask, etc. guidelines in place).
The Project Manager I is an integral part of the Client Services Communications team. The project manager will work closely with the Communications team management as well as other departments such as client services and operations to fulfill custom communication and project requests relating to the creation and delivery of our client and participant communications. The Project Manager supports the Communications PM team by working cross-functionally in analyzing, developing, and delivering business solutions to meet our internal and external client needs. Duties including some or all of the following:
- Manage all phases of Communications projects and develops detailed charters, project plans, schedules, project estimates, status reports, and processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop high-level project scope, deliverables, and milestones
- Conduct regular project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and reporting
- Set deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project
- Manage schedule of tasks and deliverables for the Communications team as well as cross-functional departments
- Plays a dual role as PM/BA on project initiatives
- Work with PM Manager to establish project priorities, resource assignments, and deadlines for project deliverables
- Gather and understand business needs. Determines, documents, and prioritizes requirements from the business to meet project needs.
- Manage the organization and documentation of project deliverables
- Analyze and document functional requirements, workflows, and business processes as needed
- Elicit requirements using interviews, requirements matrix, use cases, scenarios, gap analysis, and business analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
JIRA Traffic Management:
- Manage the JIRA ticketing queue. Vet tickets and managing them through to completion.
- Gather and document requirements for work, transpose information into working documents
- Submit tickets to the data teams for mail files and monitor them through completion
- Work with requestors to ensure work performed is accurate, meets our standards, is validated, and is approved before being mailed
- High level of coordination, communication, and problem solving skills required
- Assist with documenting and tracking issues and ensuring timely issue resolution.
- Create user documentation and training material for our processes/procedures as needed
- Assists in the development, preparation, and analysis of reports for management review.
- Data gathering, Workflow and Process mapping in MS Visio or MIRO with focus on process improvement
- Education- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 5+ years Project Management or Project Coordination experience required, PMP preferred
- 2+ years Marketing, Communications, and/or Fulfillment experience preferred
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM methodologies preferred
- Experience in the Healthcare industry a plus
- Demonstrate excellent project management, coordination, consulting, and problem-solving skills
- Strong in oral and written communications to exchange information, explain procedures, techniques, and answer questions in a clear logical manner
- Ability to manage client and stakeholder expectations while maintaining a good working relationship
- Confident, proactive individual capable of manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team with good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio – Process Mapping, and Project
- Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to email@example.com with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field