The Fountain Group Columbia, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Follow batch production records (BPRs) and SOPs to manufacture human tissue products.
- Utilize good documentation practices.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and other documentation as applicable to the scope of operations in the manufacturing facility.
- Identify areas for improvement in manufacturing efficiencies and compliance.
- Assist with technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing environment.
- Perform cleaning and preparation of all equipment necessary for the daily manufacturing of products.
- Maintain appropriate inventories of supplies within the production area.
- Perform housekeeping and general upkeep throughout the production area as required
- Ability to interact professionally at multiple levels
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Ability to work professionally with highly confidential information
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Familiar with aseptic technique
- Experience with using an Autoclave
- Experience with using Heat Sealers
- Experience with using Lyophilizer
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field