My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Junior Buyer for Boehringer (Animal Health). The position is starting as an open ended contract with a beginning length of 2 years and has the likelihood to go permanent, depending on budget and performance. This position is located in Athens, GA. Details for the position are as follows:
- Plans material requirements and purchases the raw materials to support manufacturing activities.
- Determine raw material requirements to support production and places purchase orders/releases with suppliers for all raw material components needed for manufacturing.
- Maintain close coordination with Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling to ensure that adequate quantities of raw material components are available for scheduled and planned production, while maintaining optimum inventory levels.
- Expedite materials when required and handle any rejections or other problems on purchased materials.
- Assure timely and complete deliveries of raw material components.
- Work with Procurement to assure a smooth transition and eliminate obsolescence when supplier changes are made.
- Monitor and track delivery performance of each supplier and assist in the resolution of quality problems.
- Work closely with Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, Planning and QA during the launch of new products/components to assure the timely release of material to support the launch date.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at 813-321-6332.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter
email@example.com | 813-321-6332 Office