My name is Anthony Davis, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in San Francisco, CA. Details for the position are as follows:
The Business Analyst will collaborate with workgroups within RevOps to understand requirements, document current processes, identify risk/impacts/dependencies, and develop a project plan oriented approach. The BA drives the requirements gathering process that accurately reflects business needs which includes: risk analysis, as is and to be process documentation, agnostic of a specific technical solution. The BA needs to learn existing processes and systems, while developing continuous improvement models. As a Business Analyst, you will typically work with medium to large BU requests that have issues, requests or projects of moderate scope and complexity. Overall, respond to problems, prioritize correctly, systematically gather information, sort through issues, seek input from others, develop accurate conclusions from findings, and make timely decisions to prioritize and adapt to change
- Develops organizational change management framework; communication, training, and post implementation support.
- Reviews technical solutions for compliance to business process and objectives.
- Coordinates end to end UAT cycle.
- Communicate at both the business and technical level (written and verbal).
- Juggle multiple issues, set expectations and prioritize accordingly.
- Research and respond to customer questions.
- Experience with Salesforce Core product and features
- Familiar with General Business Processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support, Revenue Operations (RevOps))
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at 813-559-9965 or Anthony.Davis@TheFountainGroup.com.