My name is Melissa Dowling and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Internal Communications Specialist for a prominent client of ours. This position is 100% Remote. Details for the position are as follows:
Duration: 6 months (extension based on performance and budget)
The Internal Communications Associate / Specialist will have tactical communications responsibilities for the business units or functional areas within the Governance Risk Compliance division. This position will work closely with the leadership teams of those areas in executing the communication plan to support business-specific needs in line with the overall business strategy.
- Implement internal communications plans, programs and tactics through appropriate channels; contribute to the development of the comms plan in collaboration with direct supervisor
- Design, draft and produce a variety of communications and creative materials, including internal announcements, video scripts, executive talking points, newsletters, banners, signage, presentations, invitations and other related projects—all in a high-quality and timely manner.
- Draft and publish relevant content on the corporate intranet site; support internal social media campaigns by creating strong visual content
- Ensure communications materials effectively capture key messages, including the organization's business objectives, values, mission and priorities
- Support execution of events such as Town Hall meetings, Kickoffs and other internal communications events (e.g. as scheduling of preparation meetings, event photographer, presentation support, A/V coordination, set up and take down)
- Work collaboratively with business unit/functional area and other communications staff in the completion of projects from initial concept to distribution / posting
- Adhere to schedules and deadlines
- Ensure the consistency and quality of the brand style across all communications materials
- Track metrics to ensure the usage and effectiveness of communications channels
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications or related field
- 3+ years of internal communications and/or corporate communications experience, with experience in planning, researching, writing, problem solving, editing and coordinating production of internal communications.
- Experienced user of PowerPoint and presentation storytelling skills
- Strong knowledge of general office and digital communications tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, Polite Mail, Yammer; Web-based tools such as Canva, etc.)
- Strong eye for design and experience with design tools, such as Adobe Creative or similar suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, or Canva
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field