My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an IT Project Manager for Takeda Pharmaceuticals. The position is starting as an open ended contract with a beginning length of 8 months and has the potential to extend or go permanent, depending on budget and performance. This position is located in Cambridge, MA. Details for the position are as follows:
• Under direction from the IT Integration Program Manager and IT PMO leads and manages complex, large global projects. This role coordinates, supports, and facilitates all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, global projects from planning through the final implementation, ensuring governance process adherence, project continuity, and stakeholder management.
• Monitors project budgets and is responsible for performance against financial parameters and monitoring and reporting on projects.
• Drives business value by leveraging business/technology expertise to identify and prioritize solutions, and by collaborating across departments to deliver complex projects with significant business impact.
• Manage all aspects of large, complex, cross-functional, and/or global IT projects including monitoring scope, milestones, dependencies, risks, costs, benefits through lifecycle.
• Monitor project budgets, complete project forecasts and report performance against project financial parameters
• Monitors team performance, stakeholder communications, resource and time management.
• Provides timely, accurate project status reporting that meets program guidelines and schedules.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and suppliers. Manage key stakeholder commitment levels and communication.
• Facilitate vendor and supplier evaluations.
• Ensure projects follow all company and departmental policies, procedures, and standards.
• Identify and highlight risks and issues within the project and escalate appropriately. Devise effective mitigation and escalation strategies for projects to address risks and issues.
• Lead governance structures and processes to drive and manage the project. Adhere to project management methodology and governance tools. Drive projects through project governance methodology and ensure compliance to .
• Lead regular project reviews with the program team.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field