My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an IT Business Analyst for Salesforce. The position is starting as an open ended contract with a beginning length of 8 months and has the potential to extend or go permanent, depending on budget and performance. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN. Details for the position are as follows:
- Drive feature assessment & requirements gathering
- Functional expert for a business process and use cases
- Has done or would be trusted to do the job of the business users in scope
- Collaboratively plans feature/function testing across modules for a business process
- Assists with test execution & defect/change tracking
- Contributes to business process design & documentation
- Helps write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Works with business partners in writing and owning functional requirements.
- A highly experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization
- Has wide-ranging experiences, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at 813-321-6332.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter
email@example.com | 813-321-6332 Office
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field