Duration: long-term, open-ended assignment (expected multi-year duration)
Pay Rate: Bid Rate due to niche expertise sought, Hourly W2, based on experience
- Seeking a Health Physicist to support corporate EH&S efforts related to radiation surveys.
- Performs radiation surveys conducted by authorized users laboratories utilizing electronic table with health physics assistant program
- Performs calibrations of authorized users laboratory and departmental survey meters (i.e. Ludlum 44-21, 44-3, etc.)
- Surveys incoming radiation packages
- Updates Health Physics Assistant software in the database with the instrument, authorized user and training information
- Candidates should have prior experience with radiation surveys combined with a background in health physics/EH&S and applicable education.