My name is Chrys and I represent The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Graphic Designer for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Saint Paul, MN Details for the position are as follows:
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the development of visual solutions for the medical device division.
- This includes the design of marketing collateral, product launches, tradeshow graphics, digital applications, etc.
- The graphic designer adheres to the brand, meeting customer requirements, and delivering best-in-class innovative solutions.
- Participate in the development of graphic design materials that support the medical device division marketing launches and programs.
- Work closely with internal clients, project managers, team graphic designers, and external vendors to execute design concepts.
- Balance multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained. Ensure accuracy by understanding and applying the master brand guidelines, creative process, and internal proofing.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to concept and execute ideas.
- Polished client presentation skills. Strong organizational and management skills.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing and media concepts.
- Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums.
- Intermediate to Expert experience with Mac iOS environment, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Microsoft Office 365 software.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.