Duration: open-ended assignment, currently scheduled for 8+ months with extensions based on client need and performance
Pay Rate: $75-$90/hr, targeted, based on experience with potential flex available for exceptionally well-qualified individuals and to support relocation to Indianapolis for the duration of the engagement if needed
Seeking an Employee Benefits Program Manager to provide an overall review, analysis, and recommendations for corporate programs impacted 35,000+ personnel in the US and Canada.
· Will utilize independence and critical thinking to design, implement, and manage innovative health and welfare benefit programs and policies for US and Canada. Additionally responsible for managing benefit vendors to ensure successful execution of employee benefit programs maximizing vendor value.
· Exercising judgment and discretion, review and work with key stakeholders to meet benefit plan objectives;
· Assist with other projects as needed and proactively identify, communicate and participate in special projects and support integration activities;
· Monitor and report out on effectiveness of programs. Manage and review program metrics and ROI results and make plan and strategy recommendations based on results;
· Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent experience;
· At least 7 years of experience in US benefit plan administration, vendor management, and data analytics in a large, complex organization;
· Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and independence in managing programs and projects benefits strategy required;
· Ability to perform analyses, audit data, and create complex reports to identify data trends;
· Superior skills in storytelling through presentations;
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands, multitask, and capable of prioritizing activities at times of high volume;
· Experience with Workday or other HR systems, self-funded plans and a data-driven benefits COE team is a plus