My name is Maggie, and I am a Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for a prominent client of ours. This position is located in Stamford, CT. Details for the position are as follows:
This position reports to the Director, Media Digital Marketing.- Liaise with Global Media, US Legal and US Purchasing.
- Collaborate with brand teams and agencies to develop digital strategies, leverage owned digital channels to deliver on business objectives, and elevate digital marketing through consultation, advancement of digital maturity, innovation, and upskilling of the organization.
- Contribute to communications planning framework strategies working collaboratively with Brand, media and insights managers
- Build, plan and assist implementation of the overall/objectives driven digital marketing strategic plan for top brands ; inclusive of awareness through conversion driving activities such as SEO, SEM, Website UX, mobile, social, programmatic display/video, retail.com, ecommerce and custom audiences
- Evaluate important metrics and make recommendations that affect website traffic and engagement
- Ensure digital brand marketing and content integration with eCRM platform
- Bachelor’s Degree + Management experience in digital agency and/or CPG Marketing
- Proficiency / understanding in the following areas of digital marketing: SEO
- Content creation through editorial, video, and audio platforms
- CX/UX for digital campaigns
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field