Customer Care Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, is a market leader focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Multiple openings with several different teams for Customer Care/Experience Representatives in Austin, TX! MUST be onsite for training, hybrid/blended onsite post initial period.
Again, candidate must be onsite for training.
Seeking team players who are enthusiastic about providing world class customer service while quickly adapting to our ever-changing Medical Device industry. If you are passionate about providing the critical service our customer needs and deserves, you are encouraged to apply!
Customer Experience Representatives process customer requests in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Will foster the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive interactions and building strong relationships. Partner with Sales Representatives and clients to provide exceptional customer service within designated Service Levels to complete order transactions and other informational call follow up.
The ideal candidate will hold….
- At least 1-2 years of Customer Service experience, Call Center experience helpful for some teams.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail & ability to multi-task between numerous applications & systems.
- Associate Degree OR High School Diploma and equivalent relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SAP or other ERP experience
- Medical Device, MediSpa or Pharmaceutical industry experience - interfacing with HCP’s.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
123 Main StAustin, TX