Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator
The Fountain Group Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator supports the Global Clinical Supply Chain team to ensure the delivery of Clinical material and associated information to meet the agreed Clinical demand.
- Task activities related to manufacturing of drug substance, drug product and packaged supplies including: API order form creation, Bulk Drug order form creation, Packing Order Creation, Links Reports, Pre and post batch record review and release for primary and secondary packing jobs, IRT Upload, and Release activities, such as T cards.
- Management of Documentation pertaining to SCM activities including, ANGEL documentation uploading, Electronic Trial Master File documentation archiving, Supporting RFQ updates with systems data, Invoice checking, and Archiving
- Ensuring continuous supply of Clinical Material to patients by completing the following activities: Temperature Control Monitor tracking, Complaints management, Smart Supplies activities as instructed by SCM, Raise and track shipment requests - manual and IRT, and Tracking activities as requested by SCM
- Utilize SCM systems to support SCM activities
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain Group
Looking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field