My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking a Business Analyst for IHS. This is an open-ended contract with a beginning length of 15 months with the likelihood to extend or to go permanent, depending on budget and job performance. This position is located in New York, NY. Details for the position are as follows:
- The successful candidate will be process oriented and have a thorough understanding of the entire software and product development lifecycle along with its corresponding delivery methodologies/frameworks used (Agile, Waterfall, BDD).
- The candidate must have prior experience within the Fixed Income pricing domain and must be exposed to large system projects, system changes (BAU).
- The candidate should be comfortable working with data at a granular level be able to run complex SQL queries to analyze and extract system data.
- Prior financial services experience in the Fixed Income domain preferred
- Create and deliver detailed business and functional requirements specification documents and assist with the production of technical specification/design documents
- Liaise with business stakeholders and technical delivery teams to ensure that requirements are communicated and developed as per the business needs
- Thorough understanding and experience in SDLC through an Agile based, behavioral driven development (BDD) approach
- Create user stories and decompose them into constituent feature files to be consumed by the BDD framework
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at 813-321-6332.
Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues as we do offer a Referral Bonus for any candidate hired.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter
The Fountain Group