Night Shift -- 6pm to 6am on a 2-2-3 schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, so on so forth)
• Qualified in Prod Technician duties
• Operation of upstream / downstream / central services processing equipment according to established SOPs. This equipment includes but is not limited to bioreactors, TFF skids, biological safety cabinets, incubators, chromatography skids, UFDF skids,atoclaves, washers, and product hold tanks.
• Upstream / downstream / central services processing according to established manufacturing production records (MPRs & SPRs) in accordance with cGMPs
• Provide training on these activities and able to operate process equipment with intent to be qualified
• Revise cGMP documentation
• Other duties as assigned or identified
• Considerable knowledge of the job.
• Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered
• Advanced knowledge of cGMP standards
• Basic equipment knowledge to perform first line trouble shooting and root cause analysis
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Good organizational skills
• Situational Self Leadership
•0-1 yrs experience with Bachelors
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field