My name is Tyler Fortinberry, and I am a Senior Recruiter with The Fountain Group. We are a national staffing firm and are currently seeking an Automation Business Analyst for Takeda Pharmaceuticals. The position is starting as an open ended contract with a beginning length of 8 months and has the potential to extend or go permanent, depending on budget and performance. This position is located in Exton, PA. Details for the position are as follows:
*Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted*
- Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is a newly-formed function within Takeda with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification and cost reduction, improving service and providing a transformation engine for continuous improvement for Takeda. ‘Building & Delivering Simplified & Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with a focus on Finance Solutions, Procurement Solutions, and People Solutions.
- TBS is currently undertaking a series of process automation projects that are a combination of robotic process automation (RPA) and commercially-available solutions within TBS’s Finance Solutions, Procurement Solutions, and People Solutions. We are seeking a highly-capable and well-experienced business analyst to collaborate with business and technical teams to help translate business needs into solution requirements, working directly with the IT managers of these projects.
- The Automation Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the business requirement process gathered through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis, as required to produce specifications and documentation which may include but are not limited to process design documents, details design specifications, business requirements, functional requirements, user stories, and presentation materials for business, technical teams and systems integrators.
- You will work with the TBS process teams to understand the business process candidates for process automation and help translate the requirements into automations. You will need to be familiar with RPA and the Takeda RPA technology standard (UiPath) and be or quickly become familiar with the commercially-available technologies being considered for automation of TBS processes including Invoice to Cash, Accounts Payable, and Expense Report Management.
- You will work with IT Computer Systems Quality Assurance team and the Validation team to ensure lifecycle documentation is completed satisfactorily and promptly.
- As appropriate, you will work with the IT Project Managers and the IT Program Manager to ensure all project documentation is recorded in the TBS IT Program Office portal as well as the IT Project Management tool, Clarity.
- As the Automation Business Analyst, you will have experience in business systems analysis and have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a working knowledge of ITIL, Waterfall, Agile, and DevOps methodologies. You will have experience of gathering requirements, producing specifications and carrying out delivery planning and prioritization activities.
- As the Automation Business Analyst, you operate with interactive communication, demonstrating inclusion and cultural sensitivity working in line with Takeda’s behaviors and values.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this posting with your resume attached or contact me at email@example.com.
Tyler Fortinberry | Senior Recruiter
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field
The Fountain GroupLooking for a new career, or a change from your current work environment? The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field