- Preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned.
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Ensures department supplies needs are met.
- Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
The Fountain Group gives you access to more opportunities in your area of expertise and allows you to gain advice and skills training that will help you advance in your chosen career field