Long Term Position
Pay Range: $46-53/hour
The Account Manager will be responsible for serving internal customers for the wide range of services provided. Customers include Global Marketing, Public Affairs and corporate departments and product divisions.
- Serve as the main point of project intake and contact for customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, including day-to-day project management and identifying new business opportunities.
- Create work orders, estimates and purchase requests per Corporate Purchasing Guidelines to assure proper and timely billing.
- Work with Creative Director, other department managers, SMEs and clients to determine project direction, creative strategy and business objectives for campaigns and projects.
- Accurately convey creative objectives and project direction to internal and external resources.
- Schedule internal production staff and secure/align external resources.
- Establish and track project timelines from project onset through final delivery.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience.
- Communications, Marketing or Advertising agency experience is preferred.
- Strong team collaboration abilities are required.
- Should be detail oriented and have good time management / prioritization skills.
- A strong sense of customer service and excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.