Bilingual Receptionist (English/Spanish)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fast-paced high volume personal injury law firm near I-85/I-285 seeks a full-time Bilingual (English/Spanish) receptionist. The receptionist must:
1. Work Full Time, Monday to Friday
2. High school diploma, college degree preferred.
3. Computer literacy IS A MUST. Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
4. Must be organized, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
5. Must be able to multitask to handle tasks quickly and tactfully with all staff members and the public.
6. Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling cases.
7. Act as liaison between client and the attorney.
8. Must be able to speak Spanish and English fluently.
Please state salary requirements when sending resume.
The job tasks listed above are subject to change and may not reflect all tasks required. You can expect as the firm continues to grow, certain tasks may be re-distributed in an effort to concentrate skills.
No phone calls, please.
The Founders Law Firm of John Pascua
2900 Chamblee Tucker RdAtlanta, GA
BusinessView all jobs at The Founders Law Firm of John Pascua